This course will introduce you to the revision of the following topics in Basic economics for Advanced Level students:
- Introduction to economics
- Price theory
- National Income
- Economic growth and Development
- Money and Banking
- Public Finance and Fiscal Policy
- Inflation and Unemployment
- Population and Labour
- International Trade
- Development Planning
- Answering techniques and question approach
What will I learn?
- You will get a solid understanding of the Basic economics to pass UNEB EXAMINATIONS
- You will get foundational economics knowledge for university courses.
- You will be well prepared and guided to pursue a career in economics